NIVEA Repair & Care Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

• For extra dry skin
• Protects the skin’s moisture barrier and soothes rough areas of dry skin
• The formula, with Panthenol, provides your skin with 48h of relief from dry, tight skin

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 13, 2016

J'utilise cette crème l'hiver lorsque mes jambes sont extrêment sèche! Elle fait vraiment du bon travail! Ma peau devient tellement hydraté! Je l'adore!

June 27, 2016

Je suis en amour avec cette lotion!! Elle est idéale pour les peaux sèches, elle offre une hydratation intense qui dure. Je l'utilise environ une fois aux deux ou trois jours et elle garde ma peau douce.

April 29, 2016

I love it! is excellent on the skin. I use it every day! I use it even on my kids, it is great after swimming>
works very well on dry skin and it is not oily at all, which i find better as it does not get on your clothes.

April 28, 2016

Great cream, I only buy Nivea poducts and have been for years! Everyone needs to use this, I have very sensitive skin and I can't really use anything else. Well worth it!

April 27, 2016

This moisturizer is wonderful, it smells great, absorbs fast and repairs your skin. I always have the travel size version in my purse. The cream did not leave a sticky film on my hands, allowing me to put my rings and clothing on right away.You can always trust Nivea for quality, one of my go to products.

April 27, 2016

This Absorbs well not sticky and is great at moisturizing. I love this lotion. I would definitely buy again found it made my skin smooth and silky. used after shower .

April 26, 2016

Quelle merveille après l'hiver qu'on a vécu j'avais le corps très déshydraté et maintenant grave à se produit c'est chose du passé merci pour ce merveilleuse crème je ne peux plus m'en passer

April 26, 2016

Great product with a lot of quality in it. All the knowledge in the product of the year, im saying. You should try it at least 30days at least 1 time in your life.

April 26, 2016

Especially during the dry winter months I find this cream highly effective. I use it every night before bed and my skin is super moist and soft in the morning. I do find it goes on a bit thick but by morning my skin has absorbed everything.

April 26, 2016

i used this product on my arms where the skin is extremly dry. my skin is usually dry and sometimes flakey yet i have had almost no problems this way since using this product

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play