Noxema

Noxema Reviews

Ranked #675 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Removes dirt & oil while conditioning skin. With added moisturizers. Deep Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers gives that trusted deep clean with added moisturizers to condition skin. Feel Noxzema working as it tingles and refreshes, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized. Dermatologist tested. Made in the USA.

August 14, 2016

This is the ONLY face wash that I use. 32 years ago, my face was starting to break out with acne, and I tried many products. Sadly, my skin, and especially my face, is very sensitive. Either I'd have red dry patches, or break out more.
Whenever I was out in the sun, my fair Irish skin would be pink in mere minutes. My mom always slathered Noxema on, to cool and moisturize the burn. I decided that was the perfect solution, to my face problems. Every morning, and before bed, I would wash with Noxema, and I would be complemented daily, on my "china doll" skin.

July 25, 2016

I have used the original Noxema formula to wash my face for over 30 years. My daughter started usingit when she was a teenager with sensitive skin and she swears by it too. Keeps our skin soft and tingly clean. Works amazingly on sunburns or any other burns. I prefer it to other more expensive cleansers.

July 05, 2016

I have used Noxema since I was young. I have eczema and have a hard time finding a product that will be gentle on my skin. It is also great for relief from too much sun. The active ingredients refresh your skin and moisturizes very well.

April 04, 2016

My mother has used this since forever and so have I. I think Noxema is a great product for your skin and I even enjoy the scent. Sometimes I like it on overnight and wash off in the morning

March 16, 2016

I can remember the first time i ever tried this. i was a little girl pretending to be a grown up playing in my grandmas bathroom. I can distinctly remember the smell the fresh clean smell, the way it left my skin so soft. I have used this product regularly for a few years now and i dont use anything else. Noxema keeps my skin looking young and fresh! and over the years its kept the same.

March 13, 2016

I've been using Noxema all my life (I'm 36) and can't live without it.
When I travel, I always have the pocket-size one.
It's been the only facial product that makes me feel clean and refreshed.
My grand mother and mother used it also and their skin is always so soft.
A little pricey if you're broke, but still, It lasts for long so it's a good thing to invest in.
I wouldn't even change it foe anything else I've tried.

August 02, 2015

i really like this product, the smell is AMAZING and it leaves your skin feeling great, yet i think if you have oily, or combination skin it is most likely best to go with a product specific for your skin, sometimes when my skin is rather oily, or having a major breakout it only helps a slight bit or not at all !

June 29, 2015

My mom always used this product and I have used it as well, for years. I always find myself going back. It will always be a staple in my beauty routine, and an "old trusty friend."

February 22, 2015

So my mom and I have been using Noxema for many years. We absolutely love it! I even use it as some sort of a face mask. I'm not too fond of the new Noxema that has come out recently; little blemishes on my face seem to sting ever-so-slightly from it, and I definitely miss the the eucalyptus scent from the original. So I prefer the original obviously. I love how soft and moisturized it leaves my face :) Definitely cleans out your pores and leaves your face smelling and feeling really fresh!

December 28, 2014

I have been a fan of Noxema since I was a teen. I love how it cleans your skin without drying it out, leaving your face feeling cool and tingly with the effects of the essential oils in it. I have had the clearest skin since I started using it and wouls recommend to everyone!