Amazing

Nuxe Nirvanesque Eye Contour First Wrinkle Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 17, 2016

The cream have a nice fluid texture that applys very well. The smell was good too. The good reviews read on other websites made me want to try it, but it was quite a deception. I could see absolutely no effect. Somewhat I even felt like my skin was dryer after a few days.

January 26, 2016

Meh, meh, and meh. I would re-buy this due to its low cost but nothing real stuck out for me while using this eye cream.

June 16, 2015

This small squeeze tube container holds approximately 15 ml of eye gel, and cost around $30. I purchased it when my then current eye gel did not make me very satisfied.

Nuxe applies with a silk consistency, but not at all heavy. It is incredibly lightweight as you apply, and the squeeze tube allows for you to keep it hygienic in a way that I find more difficult with cream containers. I loved this product. I have applied the gel (often in the evening, but morning as well, because it has not affected my skin or clogged pores even if I sweat and have a long day) regularly and notice that the skin around my eyes is generally hydrated and feels silky smooth to touch. I am quite timid to use moisturizing products during long days, as I find many are too heavy for me and cause me to break out as the wear and tear of the day blocks my pores with sweat, dust, and so on. But this gel was fine. I have incredibly dry skin, sometimes combination depending on the time of year. I live in an extremely dry climate and have found that I really enjoy this product - it provides the rare treat of intensely moisturizing and smoothing without weight.