Nuxe rêve de miel lip moisturizing stick

Nuxe rêve de miel lip moisturizing stick Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 784 in Lip Balm

January 27, 2016

Lips go from cracked and dry to gradual hydration.
Not oily or greasy. Just a beautiful application.
A light citrus/honey smell.
Layers well under lipsticks.

Highly recommended

December 24, 2015

For the price I expected more out of this lip balm. It doesn't stay on long but I like the feel on the lips (not sticky and is natural). I was happy it doesn't have alcohol which dries up lips but I didn't find it helps repair dry lips.

May 28, 2015

It's the first lipbalm I finished in my entire life.

October 28, 2014

For the quality of ingredients, this is well worth the price, but I consider it expensive at $10.

I have super dry skin, and my lips used to crack at the corners as a kid. occasionally, with allergies and seasonal changes, my lips flake around the edges and get intolerably stiff and dry, but this lip balm is amazing for me.

The second ingredient listed is shea butter, which makes my skin very happy. Also, the brand complies with European standards for testing and doesn't test on animals.

All in all, I'm beyond satisfied of this product, and will continue buying it as it's the only thing that works for my super dry lips (I also use it around my eyes when the skin is really sensitive that even my eye creams sting).