NYX "Girl Talk" Prismatic Eyeshadow

NYX "Girl Talk" Prismatic Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 15, 2016

NYX Eye shadows have great pigmentation. I love this neutral colur- you can darken with a smokey eye, or leave light for a barely there look. There's a little shimmer

September 15, 2016

J'adore ce produit de NYX. Il peut évidemment être utilisé comme ombre à paupières, mais je l'utilise également comme points de lumière en dessous du sourcils, au coin interne de l'œil et à la limite il pourrait également être utilisé comme highlight!! Je le recommande fortement!

June 16, 2016

Love this shadow! The texture is like better, and the colour pay off is impressive! I put it on over my soft ochre paint pot, and it stayed all day without creasing! I do have to say, be careful you don't drop this. Most shimmery shadows are quite fragile, and can break easily. That being said, I still use the shadow even though it is in pieces. A little bit of fallout but that's probably because the shadow is broken now. Overall though, great shadow for the price!

May 05, 2016

I found I had to load my eyes up to be able to actually see it or for it to be the colour that I was looking for I find that if it's hot out it will come off a lot faster so this product is something you always have to bring with you to touch up later in the day

February 09, 2016

First time trying a NYX eyeshadow and I'm amazed at how high quality it is with a low price of $8.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. The colour is a gorgeous opalescent pink and goes on beautifully. I applied it all over my lid today Using just my finger and the colour payoff is insane. This is a must buy and I am going to be purchasing more shades in their prismatic shadow line.