NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 433 in Concealer

March 10, 2017

Had this concealer and is the greatest. so worth it in size and price.
    Really creamy and it doesn't crease at all.

nyx is the best for me and so affordable.

March 01, 2017

I tried this concealer after a recommendation from a local beauty blogger and I LOVE it! It is much better than any concealer I have tried before or after purchasing this one. I have pretty dark under eyes and this does an incredible job at hiding those.

February 17, 2017

I recently purchased the NYX HD photogenic wand concealer. I would have to say it does the job quite well at covering up my dark circles and red spots. I did find it works better over top my foundation as oppose to underneath. Another flaw I found was that it does have a slight burning sensation when I apply it under my eye area. That could just be my sensitivity though it has never left any chemical burn or marks. Wide range of shades so lots of options for different skin tones.

February 16, 2017

Ce correcteur est une énorme surprise pour moi, et surtout pour le prix! Il tient toute la journée, il est bien lisse, et surtout très couvrant tout en donnant un effet naturel à la peau. N'hésitez pas!

October 16, 2016

I am totally in love with this product. The price is very good for the quality. I was actually lucky to get my hands on one because they always get out of stock. I use it to hide my imperfection and it works perfectly.

October 12, 2016

I bought the HD in CW 10 yellow. I like that isn't heavy and has a light coverage. It definitely does a good good on days that you have a light dark circle, but on darker days I would not recommend. It's too light and I feel it doesn't cover the problem unlike NYX's powder in cream ( the same looking soft yellow). It does dry into a soft powder so easy to blend into your face.

October 09, 2016

Je suis decue de ce produit car j'avais entendu beaucoup de bien de celui-ci. Ayant des cernes bleutée, ont l'avais dit que la cour ier banane pouvait faire des miracles. Mais ces miracles ne se sont pas produits. Ce cache-cerne est beaucoup trop liquide. Sa couvrance, pour moi est presque nulle. Dommage :(

October 04, 2016

nyx hd soncealer is one of the best concealers. it has a medium coverage and a thin consistency that is so easy to blend. the color selection is also so good, i highly recommand it especially that is so afordable and long lasting under the eyes area

September 21, 2016

I bought the NYX HD concealer in Lavender. I have very pale skin so i usually go for the palest color in foundations and concealers, but I was a bit iffy on buying a white concealer. My mind definitely changed when I used this product though. when used with a beauty blender, you can't even tell it was originally white! it blends in well with pale skin tones and it really brightens up your face and hides dark circles.

September 19, 2016

I bought the green one to cover redness. With this I had to work with it right away or it dries out. When I would blend it out, I noticed it would gather up like tiny balls, like it was being rubbed off. Covers some of the redness.