NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 389 in Concealer

October 16, 2016

I am totally in love with this product. The price is very good for the quality. I was actually lucky to get my hands on one because they always get out of stock. I use it to hide my imperfection and it works perfectly.

October 12, 2016

I bought the HD in CW 10 yellow. I like that isn't heavy and has a light coverage. It definitely does a good good on days that you have a light dark circle, but on darker days I would not recommend. It's too light and I feel it doesn't cover the problem unlike NYX's powder in cream ( the same looking soft yellow). It does dry into a soft powder so easy to blend into your face.

October 09, 2016

Je suis decue de ce produit car j'avais entendu beaucoup de bien de celui-ci. Ayant des cernes bleutée, ont l'avais dit que la cour ier banane pouvait faire des miracles. Mais ces miracles ne se sont pas produits. Ce cache-cerne est beaucoup trop liquide. Sa couvrance, pour moi est presque nulle. Dommage :(

October 04, 2016

nyx hd soncealer is one of the best concealers. it has a medium coverage and a thin consistency that is so easy to blend. the color selection is also so good, i highly recommand it especially that is so afordable and long lasting under the eyes area

September 21, 2016

I bought the NYX HD concealer in Lavender. I have very pale skin so i usually go for the palest color in foundations and concealers, but I was a bit iffy on buying a white concealer. My mind definitely changed when I used this product though. when used with a beauty blender, you can't even tell it was originally white! it blends in well with pale skin tones and it really brightens up your face and hides dark circles.

September 19, 2016

I bought the green one to cover redness. With this I had to work with it right away or it dries out. When I would blend it out, I noticed it would gather up like tiny balls, like it was being rubbed off. Covers some of the redness.

September 12, 2016

This is one of the better drugstore concealers I've tried. It does an good job at concealing zits. I don't have undereye circles so I cannot comment on that but I think it would do an adequate job with that since you don't need much, and since the concealer stays on for the whole day. It is easily blendable so not much of the product is required.

September 11, 2016

My friend raved about this so I had to pick it up. I feel like I may have bought the wrong colour for my skin tone but nevertheless I love this product. I have tried many concealers before and this is easily my favourite! Easy to use and covers blemishes really well, I'll definitely be a repeat customer!!

September 09, 2016

NYX HD concealer should be your go to for all your cover up needs. I use mine for under the eyes and it covers beautifully! It also illuminate s for a finished look.

September 05, 2016

Love this concealer. For the price you can't really go wrong. I have two shades, I use 01 under my eyes to brighten them up and 03 to cover up any imperfections. The concealer blends well and lasts all day. It doesn't look cakey or drying.