NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

August 23, 2016

I have been using the Jumbo Pencil in Milk for a few years now. It's a very pigmented, almost "chalky" white colour and it is perfect for lining my waterline and can also be used as an eyeshadow primer. It is very affordable and I would definitely continue purchasing.

August 02, 2016

I've been using NYX products 2005 when I first found out about this company on ebay. I really love the cosmetic line.
Sometimes when I'm in a rush & don't want to put eyeshadow on I just swipe the pencil over my eyelid & instant colour. Last a good amount of time, doesn't fade as my eyelid get oily at times but for the most part stays on all day with no real issue. So glad the whole line is finally here in Canada.

August 02, 2016

I really needed a white eyeliner pencil and saw many great reviews on this product. I use this to line my waterline, as well as an eyeshadow base. I do find the colour rubs off on my waterline a bit, but I have the same issue with all my eyeliners. I also used this on my face for a skeleton look for Halloween. It stood out and lasted all night!

I like this so much, I've bought it twice.

July 07, 2016

Well,I can't say that it's a bad product because it's not, but i would like to try another color because this color is not the best. I think that the pruduct itself do a great job,it's just the color that does'nt fit on me very well.

June 27, 2016

I love this stuff. Other than using it as an eye pencil it's awesome as a base coat for bright eye shadow looks. Also, it can be used as a cream highlight pencil for pale skin tones. I love this product!!!

June 18, 2016

This product is EXTREMELY pigmented! Especially for a white!
It's a very smooth formula and it lasts all day
I use it in my waterline as an eyeliner or all over my lids and it doesn't budge!
It's perfect to use as an eyeshadow base, it really makes color pop!
And for the price, it's amazing!
This is now my favorite beauty product!
I HIGHLY recommend this product!

March 12, 2016

Love love love it! I use it on my entire lids afte putting on my primer. It makes my eyes shadows pop even more. The white is perfect and can also be use on its own. Also, it is so easy to work with. Love Nyx, love this jumbo pencil!

February 22, 2016

This jumbo pencil is great not only as a shadow or liner but as a primer as well! I have a pastel colour eyeshadow palette that just won't show up no matter how many coats I apply. I decided to use this as a base and it worked, really well! It is slightly tacky so you can't really blend out any eyeshadow you put on top of it, so it's best to stick to one colour only. It lasted the whole day too. This pencil is totally worth the hype!

January 27, 2015

I really don't get the hype about this one. It's stark white and supposed to work as a base, but I find it to be very thick and difficult to blend out. Also, they don't include a sharpener, meaning that you have to purchase one suitable for this specific line of jumbo pencils. I don't know about this one.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for