NYX Liquid Black Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 03, 2016

Although the container is super small and you run out of it in like 6 weeks , this eyeliner is really good. The brush is nice and small so you are precise in your wing making and the color is really pigmented. The it bad thing is it's way to expensive for that small container.

July 04, 2016

Ugh! I normally love NYX products, especially those bright coloured eyeliners and contour palettes. But this liner just DID. NOT. WORK! It always smudges no matter how much primer and setting spray I put on before and after! I've had better luck with other brands like Revlon and Sephora.

March 21, 2016

I bought this on an impulse as these products were just released at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have now found my favourite liquid liner. The brush is easy to use and makes the product easy to apply. It wears for a good amount of time as well.

March 15, 2016

This eyeliner glides on nicely, very bold black. It's easy to apply and doesn't smear everywhere while applying. I did find it wore off quite quickly and if you plan a possible cry session DO NOT wear this product! It will end up all over everywhere but your eyes.

October 27, 2015

I do love this product, great at delicate lines. However my eyes are little sensitive to it.

September 23, 2015

I love this eyeliner. The brush on it is smaller and that allows alot more control over what I am doing. It seems to be long lasing also, I have worn it up to 5 hours and had no fading or flaking. The color is super black. I definitely recommend this

May 27, 2015

Although this liner has great staying power, it's definitely made for the more advanced liquid liner user. Very thin paintbrush-like applicator can get quite messy if you don't have a super steady hand. I'm able to get a good cat eye but it usually takes some q-tips & eye makeup remover to get things even and less messy looking.

April 01, 2015

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I am the biggest stickler when it comes to what i use for my eyeliner and I'm super stubborn on making it look perfect so I've tried everything from gels, and all the different types of pens and liquids you can try. One of my youtube sensations uses this product so i thought i would give it a try, i don't know what they did but once you get the hang of how to perfect your wing, you'll never have to worry again with this product. The brush is perfect where you can go thicker where you need to and then go really thin to define that wing or whichever eyeliner style you are doing. The pigmentation is BLACK as black can be, the only thing i don't really like is how it dries shiny, i like more of a matte looking eyeliner. But other than that, it stays all day, no running, and it looks like you don't get a lot, but i bought it a couple months ago and its still hanging in there as good as it was when i bought it. Definitely my holy grail and i highly recommend it!

October 30, 2014

Best liquid liner I have tried so far. Smooth and easy applicator that stays all day.