O'Keeffe's Working Hands Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 299 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 05, 2017

You only need to use a little bit to get great results. Container is easy to open and close. Pretty neutral scent on the one I bought. Price was a little high, but I've seen it on sale since then so if you shop around you can get it for a good price. Works really well on my dry cuticles to heal splits. Dries quickly and isn't greasy.

June 08, 2016

I have dry hands, and they tend to crack and split. This cream has made that not happen. It doesn't make my hands feel greasy and it works wonders! I have to wash my hands alot for work so I always make sure I have a tin of this stashed in my purse to keep my hands nice and moisturized, worth every dollar!!

March 17, 2016

I absolutely love this hand cream. My boyfriend and I both obsess over the effects it has on dry cracked hands as he is a tech and I'm a bartender we constantly have dry hands.

February 19, 2016

Really moisturizes chapped and damaged hands, making them healthy and soft. However, the formula is a bit thick and greasy, so I would recommend this to be used before sleep, so it won't bother you as much.

1.5/5

February 10, 2016

I recently tried O'Keeff's Working Hands cream, and unfortunately I was not impressed. I have dry skin, especially in the winter where the skin on my hands crack and become extremely sore. I have been applying the product faithfully for weeks, and I haven't noticed much difference. The next time I wash my hands they are just as dry.

January 26, 2016

This stuff is pretty great at healing dry, cracked sore hands and heels as well. It is very greasy I find but does work very well

January 26, 2016

This cream is pretty amazing. I live in Canada where it gets very cold and dry in the winter. Use this cream for a few days and it will get rid of dry and cracked hands.

January 25, 2016

My husband bough this for himself as he always has really dry hand from working outside during the winter, and I've totally taken over his hand Cream. My hands were dry cracking and bleeding, and O'Keeffe's hand Cream worked like magic. 3 days and my hands were already feeling better. This is a great product!

January 24, 2016

My husbands hands get pretty rough looking from his job so I bought him this. What an improvement! It works great and fast.

January 24, 2016

Dry hand relief like no other!! I have been struggling with dry, sore and red hands all winter and it was actually my father who suggested this product. I first laughed at him for the suggestion but thought I'd try it out anyway. Sooo glad I did! It *can* leave a sticky residue feeling on your hands if you use too much so be very careful and use sparsely! Great product.