Olay Deep Cleansing Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #802 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Olay Deep Cleansing Face Wash

Olay Deep Cleansing Face Wash for combination/oily skin with witch hazel deep cleans your skin to thoroughly remove dirt, oil and makeup.
The creamy lather rinses clean without over drying your skin.
Cleans combination/oily skin without over-drying.
For the following skin types: Oily, Combination/Oily.
Helps with these face concerns: Dull Skin, Combination Skin, Excessive Oil.

March 25, 2016

Usually I tend to use face cleansers that have salycylic acid or tea tree oil in it, but my aunt recommended I try it, and I was pleasantly surprised. I think this is great for a basic face wash, no bells and whistles. It works pretty well with a facial brush (vibrating or not) and I feel like it leaves my skin clean, but not stripped of oil. For this reason, this will not remove makeup by itself (paired with a face brush, its better). I also did not have any major skin issues when using this, but because it does not remove oil, I did have to use a toner afterwards. For those of you with dry skin, this is great. For oily skin, I would only use this as a first step, followed up by toner. I would also recommend this as a morning face wash, as opposed to at night, as it is very gentle, but effective.

March 10, 2016

This is a great face wash that really does provide a deep clean especially after all day make up wear. After use my face feels instantly refreshed, clean and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product

June 23, 2010

my skin isnt covered in acne, yet it is not clear. i have few blemishes, and when i used this product, it really dried my skin out leaving it more of a mess than it was in the first place. i dont recoomend this if you are prone to breakouts.

January 26, 2010

I used lots of products to clean my oily skin nothing gives me same results I get with it. It is gentle and yet effective.

December 14, 2009

I tried this facewash with full confidence because Olay has never dissappointed me in the past. My skin is quite sensitive and dry. This facewash cleans really well without over drying at all. My skin feels nice and soft after I have used it. The ingredients in this seem to be working really well with my skin as well. I tend to have pretty sensitive skin but have not had any breakouts whatsoever after I started using this face wash. I love the smell too, it is not over powering or perfumey at all. It has a nice gentle smell.

October 12, 2009

I tried this product awhile back for a week and I did not like it because I was used to using facial cleansing cloths which made my skin feel cleaner to me. After much convincing of an esthetician that facial cloths were not the way to go as I get older, I decided to give this product another try and stick with it for a bit and let my skin adjust to it. I have to say that I have really grown to like this product and it is what I use as a daily facial cleanser now. My skin does feel clean and it has evened out my complexion. I find my skin soft afterwards as well and it does not overdry my skin as I think the facial cleansing cloths did. I think I mistook the dryness for my skin being squeaky clean in the past. In any case, I like this product and will continue to use it.

April 01, 2009

I like this facial cleanser a lot. Generally I don't like foaming cleansers because I find that they dry out my skin, but this one did not. It has witch hazel which is a natural cleansing ingredient. It is a creamy cleanser that foams when you lather. It does a great job of removing my make-up and leaves my skin feeling really clean. My only complaint is that it often gives my skin that tight feeling after I use it, so I think it is a little strong for my skin.