Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller

Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 337 in Eye Cream

July 16, 2016

This product is excellent. I was looking for an eye cream that would get rid of my puffy eyes in the morning and have tried a few. This product does everything that the advertisements say it does!

March 29, 2016

It is refreshing to use. My skin becomes very soft. Unfortunately the wrinkles are here to stay. So far I used it about 4 times. Maybe with more use it will be better..

March 26, 2016

I've been using olay products for half my life when it comes to my skin care. (Because almost everything else makes me break out). I love this product because it's easy to use right before bed and gives me enough moisture without any break outs. The product and roller balls are cool which is perfect for applying to my under eyes!

September 03, 2015

Since I started using this product ....my undereyes bags are gone.

June 14, 2015

Helps "wake up" the bags under the eyes.

August 03, 2014

This eye roller lasted me a very long time. I used it only in the mornings. I liked the cooling effect of the roller balls...it was like a little pick-me up. I don't have any signs of aging around my eyes, so I can't say if it works for anti-aging though.

May 12, 2014

This is a little more expensive than many other eye rollers but I can tell you it is well worth the money

I have been using this product for a few years and when I don't use it for a few days everyone asks me if I am okay because it makes such a difference and I look unwell compared to when I do use it

At 55 it is great to be able to boast that with use of this great product no bags or lines