Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash Vanilla Indulgence

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash Vanilla Indulgence Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 591 in Body Wash

January 05, 2017

Love the scent and how refreshed I feel after using
    I'm outdoors a lot and live by the ocean were the wind and cold in the winter cause my face to dry and get flaky Olay Ultra moisture bar has helped. Oh I forgot to mention the salt in the air tends to dry my skin.

December 19, 2016

This body wash cleans your skin and it does hydrate your skin.
    The only thing I didn't like about this body wash was the smell of "Vanilla Indulgence".
    It wasn't the best vanilla smelling body wash I've tried.
    I will try another scent, maybe it will smell better.
    I probably won't buy this one again but it does moisturizes your skin.

June 29, 2016

This Olay wash is one of my favourite body washes. It's gentle on skin, leaves your feeling soft and moisturized, and smells amazing. The whole line is fantastic, but the Vanilla Indulgence is my absolute fave!

June 25, 2016

The Olay body wash is one of my favourite body wash from Olay. It keeps the skin really smooth and prevents it from getting dry. The vanilla indulgence is a great scent.

June 25, 2016

This body wash has a delicate vanilla scent, provides great moisturizing all over the body. Leaves skin soft, not greasy, with a slight vanilla scent. Nice!

May 19, 2016

Super moisturizing body wash with lasting effects. Leaves skin soft and smooth, really rich lather and a delicious vanilla scent that is left on your skin for hours.

May 19, 2016

I have no issues with this body wash except the smell! It's so strong and sickening. I hate to waste products so i'll finish it but definitely won't be repurchasing. Really disappointing because I love Vanilla scented products.

March 01, 2016

I love this body wash,it cleanses really well and doesn't leave behind any soap residue ,it lathers up nice and thick and it has the sweetest vanilla scent which I absolutely love,its clean and invigorating, a really great way to wake up in the shower ,its inexpensive so I buy it all the time ,I would recommend this product to everyone.

February 14, 2016

I love using this body wash,it has the nicest mild scent of vanilla,its texture is very creamy and not watered down like some brands ,its lathers up really well and doesn't leave any soap residue on my skin .What I like about Olay products is that they do not cost alot which is great for someone like me on a budget ,I would definitely recommend this body wash to everyone

January 30, 2016

Love the scent & creamy texture of this body wash. Meets all my body wash needs and feels moisturizing and effective.