Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash Vanilla Indulgence

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash Vanilla Indulgence Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 552 in Body Wash

June 29, 2016

This Olay wash is one of my favourite body washes. It's gentle on skin, leaves your feeling soft and moisturized, and smells amazing. The whole line is fantastic, but the Vanilla Indulgence is my absolute fave!

June 25, 2016

The Olay body wash is one of my favourite body wash from Olay. It keeps the skin really smooth and prevents it from getting dry. The vanilla indulgence is a great scent.

June 25, 2016

This body wash has a delicate vanilla scent, provides great moisturizing all over the body. Leaves skin soft, not greasy, with a slight vanilla scent. Nice!

May 19, 2016

Super moisturizing body wash with lasting effects. Leaves skin soft and smooth, really rich lather and a delicious vanilla scent that is left on your skin for hours.

May 19, 2016

I have no issues with this body wash except the smell! It's so strong and sickening. I hate to waste products so i'll finish it but definitely won't be repurchasing. Really disappointing because I love Vanilla scented products.

March 01, 2016

I love this body wash,it cleanses really well and doesn't leave behind any soap residue ,it lathers up nice and thick and it has the sweetest vanilla scent which I absolutely love,its clean and invigorating, a really great way to wake up in the shower ,its inexpensive so I buy it all the time ,I would recommend this product to everyone.

February 14, 2016

I love using this body wash,it has the nicest mild scent of vanilla,its texture is very creamy and not watered down like some brands ,its lathers up really well and doesn't leave any soap residue on my skin .What I like about Olay products is that they do not cost alot which is great for someone like me on a budget ,I would definitely recommend this body wash to everyone

January 30, 2016

Love the scent & creamy texture of this body wash. Meets all my body wash needs and feels moisturizing and effective.

April 23, 2015

Our entire family has sensitive skin. The body wash left skin very moisturized and the boys liked that it didnt smell "too girly".

April 20, 2015

This body wash smells like play dough to me and the actual vanilla scent doesn't last very long. It does how ever seem to moisturize fairly well, not the best I've tried but I will use up the rest of the bottle.