Ombrelle Face Cream SPF 60

Ombrelle Face Cream SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Ombrelle’s SPF 60 face cream contains revitalizing vitamins E and B5 and is specifically formulated for the delicate skin of the face. This moisturizing formula, which can be used alone or in combination with your daily moisturizer, holds patented filtration system that provides broad spectrum photostable protection against UVA and UVB rays. Visit lorealparis.ca for more information.

January 22, 2016

I use this sunscreen under my makeup nearly every day. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, does not lead to any breakouts and thoroughly protects from sunburn. It does apply slightly greasy, but that's to be expected with sunscreen.

June 15, 2015

Good product! You can put it before make-up.

October 25, 2014

Recommended by medical doctors. Great product and moisturizer. Love this product

May 06, 2014

This is one of the best drugstore sunscreens that I have tried..it glides on, doesn't a white cast as some mineral sunscreens do and actually makes my skin look look and feel better.

June 28, 2011

This is convenient for travel, and does shield me from the sun. Though my sensitive skin does not do well with all the cream (it breaks out like crazy!) I have to say that my face remained burn-free the entire summer that I wore it.