OPI Nail Lacquer in Hot as Ayers Rock
Good

OPI Nail Lacquer in Hot as Ayers Rock Reviews

Ranked #1167 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

OPI Nail Lacquer in Hot as Ayers Rock is a landmark shade of hot desert red. Long-lasting nail polish Red Contains no DBP, toluene or formaldehyde Features OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ brush 15ml A family-owned company committed to the highest quality products and to its customers’ well-being.

April 17, 2014

I absolutely love this nail polish!!! I own over 150 different nail polishes which range in price from very cheap to very expensive But I'm constantly finding myself picking OPI brand because the colors are beautiful and vibrant and best of all I don't need to add 4 0r 5 layers. My biggest problem with having kids is that i never have enough time to allow my nails to fully dry, but I don't need to worry about that with OPI!! They are dry in just a few minutes!

July 18, 2011

I LOVE OPI. I find it to be the best nail polish out there as I'm sure most ladies would agree. My favourite colour for summer is Hot as Ayers Rock. It is a great reddish pink blend and really pops, especially on my toes.