OPI Nicole Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #976 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 08, 2016

Nicole by OPI is one of my favourite nail polish brands on the market.
I love the quality. Just two coats needed for bold color.
Nice applicators and great color options.

March 08, 2016

This nail polish is great, it goes on smoothly, dries fairly fast and doesn't chip.I love the different colors, the price is OK,depending on what you consider expensive. I only have two colors,I tend to buy cheaper brands. But I would recommend OPI to everyone

September 09, 2014

The roughness nail polish in "on what grounds" is more of a robin egg blue with a little bit of texture. Took me a few days to get used to it not being smooth- but when I chipped a quick dab on the end fixed all and thanks to the texture no one can tell I did a touch up

Not my style- but looks great.

August 16, 2014

This polish is to die for! I have both Nicole "Sweet Dreams" and "Mi Fantasia". It goes on extremely well, it's great on top of a solid base coat or on it's own. If you are going to wear it on it's own you will want to put on closer to five coats to get a solid consistency. It dries pretty quickly and the beauty of any glitter polish is even if it smudges it still looks great because the glitter just shifts. Removal is a little difficult if you're using nail polish remover, it takes forever and tends to rip the napkin or pad that you are using. If you simply peal the edges it comes off in one piece.

July 13, 2014

The Nicole sparkle polishes last a very long time when comparing them to other brands. I find this product to be slightly expensive, but worth every penny if you find a colour you love.

February 18, 2014

Good salon quality, decent price, polish lasts.

April 25, 2012

I love using this nail polish because it last long on my nails. That's a big plus for me because I don't always have time to repaint my nail over and over again. The nail polish also keeps me away from biting my nails.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag