Oral-B Stages Toothpaste

Oral-B Stages Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 133 in Toothpastes

July 28, 2016

We purchased this toothpaste for my son and I would never recommend it. It does not make his breath smell fresh and it is unbelievably gunky and leaves big thick blue globs all over the sink and around the cap.

July 16, 2015

My daughter uses this toothpaste and I never have an issue getting her to brush her teeth. We got it on sale 1.97 and I stocked up!
I love all the characters that come on the toothpaste tube.

April 10, 2015

Good toothpaste from the brand i trust. cartoon tubes are kids friendly, makes them want to brush their teeth more I think.

November 28, 2014

Really great brand - and my niece liked the taste because it wasn't to over-powering and or too minty! Just minty enough for fresh breath!

August 22, 2014

Daughter loves the taste and the cute packaging. Cleans her teeth just fine.

March 24, 2014

Daughter (2 YO) loves this toothpaste because it tastes good. I like it because it's Oral-B, and it's not overpoweringly minty so she actually tries to brush her teeth!

June 04, 2013

My daughter loves this toothpaste, I love it because oral-B has such a great reputation for high quality products

January 28, 2013

This toothpaste is great for children learning to brush their teeth. My daughter uses the Dora one, and loves it. I find the toothpaste works well, but the tube sometimes is a little hard to get the paste out of.

June 18, 2012

It has a different fluoride in it so kids are allowed to swallow it. He loves the taste and the cartoons on the container! We have "Toy Story" and "Winnie the Pooh". Also, the taste and smell are great!