Amazing

OXO Tot Flippy Snack Cup with Travel Lid Reviews

1 review
Ranked #278 out of 393 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 23, 2015

I was looking for a snack cup with a lid that fit on TOP of the opening (rather than needing to switch it out with the kid-accessible opening, like many other options). I've always had a great experience with OXO, so this was my final choice. I like it enough that I bought a second one (now we have one in aqua, and one in green).

Pros: nice colors, good size, handle is easy for my one-year-old to grip, and it has a LID!
    Cons: nothing major; it serves its intended purpose fairly well if you use it normally. But my not-yet-toddler quickly found out that he could semi-permanently bend the rubber inward, then turn the cup upside down and shake shake shake until his food fell out. But I don't think I can blame OXO for that. You also have to keep up with the separate lid in the diaper bag, but this is really a pro, not a con, as I wanted a lid! Just something I need to remember not to misplace.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay