• Palmolive Dish Liquid Ultra Aroma

Palmolive Dish Liquid Ultra Aroma Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Palmolive Dish Liquid Ultra, 13 Ounce Bottle, Pack of 20

September 14, 2016

We've been using this since we prefer to manually wash our dishes..Urrh!...It works perfectly as it helps to remove the oil from the dishes when mix with hot water. Probably recommend it

April 23, 2016

Best smelling soap ever.. I picked this up one day by mistake, but it was a good mistake.. the scent of this makes a person enjoy doing the dishes by hand.. ha

April 23, 2016

I love the smell of this dish soap. It creates the perfect amount of bubbles, it fights thru grease really well. The dishes were streak free, clean & smells good.

April 24, 2015

I love the smell of this stuff! And it cleans super well too!

April 22, 2015

This is an okay dish liquid from Palmolive and so affordable. I buy it ever so often, but my tried and true favorite is Palmolive Ultra regular. I've been using it for years and love it.

April 22, 2015

This product is actually really good with sticky dishes. The best thing about it for me is the smell and the fact that I only need a bit for the bubbles to form and get to washing!

April 08, 2015

This has such a calming scent, its soft on your hands and leaves such a nice fresh scent throughout the kitchen. I will be buying more of this ASAP!

March 09, 2015

A great dish detergent that cleans really well. Cuts through grease without using a lot and of detergent.

March 09, 2015

This dish soap is alright nothing special about it I actually find you use a lot more soap with this brand

November 07, 2014

I got a coupon for Palmolive dish liquid ultra aroma so I went a bought one bottle. I loved it, its so smooth and the smell is amazing. Not aggressive at all leaves the hands soft. I love also the way it leaves the dishes clean, easy to take grease away. will buy it again.