• Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Split End Fuser

Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Split End Fuser Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 20, 2016

I was surprised to find I really like this stuff! I found the smell a bit chemically but bearable. I have very long, very dry hair and I applied 3-4 pumps to wet hair - meaning this little jar doesn't last much more than a month. But at

April 01, 2016

I purchased this as part of a Limited Edition Topbox set and I was pleasantly surprised! I didn't have very high expectations for this but I think it worked great on my hair. It smells amazing and after applying to wet hair it leaves my hair feeling really soft and less frizzy! II would consider repurchasing this in the future.

January 21, 2016

I received this as a sample and enjoyed it so much that I have since purchased it. I applied it to damp hair and it left my hair really sleek and smooth without the heaviness of using a oil product. I didn't use it on my roots because I find that most products will make your roots oily but this worked well and has a nice scent as well.

January 18, 2016

Together the shampoo and conditioner are amazing! Smells really good and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It fights damages making it feel more healthy.

October 08, 2015

Works super well!!! just don't use too much lol

September 30, 2015

I love the way my hair feels when I use this product

July 04, 2015

I have really long hair and constantly trying to grow it longer. To prevent split ends i decided to try this product. I dont think it really helps prevent them but it does keep the hair very moisturizer so by reducing product use it could prevent them from happening faster. It is thick but it smells amazing in my hair. It leaves my hair soft and easily lets me brush through tangles. I like the product.

June 23, 2015

I Love Pantene, my hair feels soft and smooth, every time!!
Recently I've added the Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Split-End Fuser to my collection and so far I'm loving it!! My hair is healthier and shinier.. (but only when I alternate between Pantene and another brand) I can't stick to the same hair products, they tend to be less effective when used too often.
To Each Their Own :) I'm happy with Pantene every couple of days anyways!!! :))

May 29, 2015

Applied to wet hair before blow drying I really see an improvement in the dryness of my ends. This smoothed out some of the frizz in my hair as well. Smells great!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products