Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense repair conditioner
Good

Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense repair conditioner Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 14, 2016

Love this conditioner! It's so thick and melts right into my hair. I have long fine hair and this conditioner doesn't add weight, it just keeps everything looking smooth. The scent is pretty mild, smells good. I will definitely be buying again.

April 08, 2016

J'ai tester le revitalisant et le shampoing et j'ai été agreablement surprise, mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus facile a démêler, ont moins de noeuds et sont plus doux... Je les recommande!

March 31, 2016

I was asked to test and review this conditioner for the #BzzAgent @Pantene Expert campaign in exchange for my honest opinion. This strengthening conditioner smells as divine as the shampoo. A thick and rich formula infused with nutrients to help repair damage due to breakage and split ends. I found that my hair is stronger and healthier since I've been using @Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Conditioner. Since I have an abundance of long hair, I have to struggle when I brush my wet hair. This conditioner has eliminated my painful tangles. I like knowing that this product protects my hair from further damage. I can continue using my hair styling tools knowing that @Pantene Expert is keeping my hair in top shape.

March 28, 2016

This conditioner really seems to soak in and help the hair mend some damage. It smells amazing and I found the smell really lasts awhile in the hair which is great. I have crazy split ends, so the jury is still out on how it mends them or prevents some over time but otherwise this seems really good.