Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense repair conditioner
Good

Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense repair conditioner Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 2202 in Hair Care

January 14, 2017

Wow my hair was so in bad shape because of all the décoloration because I had black hair and when blond. But with pentene my hair is beautiful and healthy love love that produit

July 14, 2016

Love this conditioner! It's so thick and melts right into my hair. I have long fine hair and this conditioner doesn't add weight, it just keeps everything looking smooth. The scent is pretty mild, smells good. I will definitely be buying again.

April 08, 2016

J'ai tester le revitalisant et le shampoing et j'ai été agreablement surprise, mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus facile a démêler, ont moins de noeuds et sont plus doux... Je les recommande!

March 31, 2016

I was asked to test and review this conditioner for the #BzzAgent @Pantene Expert campaign in exchange for my honest opinion. This strengthening conditioner smells as divine as the shampoo. A thick and rich formula infused with nutrients to help repair damage due to breakage and split ends. I found that my hair is stronger and healthier since I've been using @Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Conditioner. Since I have an abundance of long hair, I have to struggle when I brush my wet hair. This conditioner has eliminated my painful tangles. I like knowing that this product protects my hair from further damage. I can continue using my hair styling tools knowing that @Pantene Expert is keeping my hair in top shape.

March 28, 2016

This conditioner really seems to soak in and help the hair mend some damage. It smells amazing and I found the smell really lasts awhile in the hair which is great. I have crazy split ends, so the jury is still out on how it mends them or prevents some over time but otherwise this seems really good.