Pantene Pro V Anti-Breakage Conditioner for Fine Hair Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 540 in Conditioner

September 12, 2016

Pantene is my favourite brand for my hair . The conditioner works well with my fine hair and makes it easier for me to comb through after my shower . It smells great and it can be purchased at Walmart or grocery stores.

March 17, 2015

love this conditioner, leaves my hair smooth and soft. hair feels stronger and healthier

February 26, 2015

Il rends les cheveux doux et soyeux au toucher

January 27, 2015

I love this shampoo and conditioner combo as it makes my hair smooth and hydrated.

May 27, 2014

The whole line of Pantene Pro V Anti-Breakage shampoos and conditioners are great for men and women who have a lot of hair fall, split ends and damage.
This product will make your hair silky smooth and shiny while smelling great and being healthy.

May 20, 2014

The best conditioner on the market! I love it! It works perfectly on my dry hair!

May 29, 2013

I really hated this stuff. I can't even get through the bottle of this stuff. I have fine blonde hair that is damaged from highlighting it and also from heat styling it.

I bought this product because I had a coupon and figured hey I have fine hair that breaks, why not! Problem is...this stuff does nothing. My hair feels like straw after using it. Even with the coupon, waste of money.

April 24, 2012

I bought this Pantene conditioner to go along with the shampoo that matches it. Pantene’s web site says that Pantene Fine hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner for fine hair replenishes and nourishes hair from root to tip to help strengthen against breakage. I’ve bin using it a long with the shampoo that matches it for just over a week and I love it. Conditioners are either to heavy, or to light for my fine hair, but this Pantene conditioner was just right. It rinses out a lot easier then any other conditioner I’ve tried, but in a way this worried me. My worries were for not because I was able to comb through and knots I had with ease and once my hair was dry, it was soft, silky and all the damage I had looked like it was on its way out. Each time I use it on my hair it has made it look and feel better. If you have fine hair that needs some strengthening then I would definitely recommend you give this conditioner a try, you won’t be disappointed.