Pantene Pro V Medium-Thick Hairspray
Amazing

Pantene Pro V Medium-Thick Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 132 in Hairspray

Hairstyle That Can Weather Wind and Humidity

What happens to your hairstyle during humid and windy conditions? Since medium thick hair contains more cells and twice the amount of protein than fine hair, heat penetrates these cells and makes your hair frizzy, unruly and rigid. To beat these weather elements, Pantene presents a powerful aerosol formula in Pantene Thick Hair Anti-Humidity Hairspray. It takes ample care of your hair during such times and provides a glossy smooth finish to your hairstyle.

• Tames frizz and flyaway
  • Holds hairstyle firmly in place
  • Freezes hairstyles even in humidity or windy conditions

This aerosol hairspray holds any hairstyles firmly in place allowing you to flaunt it wherever you go.

Just For You: Medium thick hair

A Closer Look: Pantene Thick Hair Anti-Humidity Hairspray is formulated with a high concentration of maximum hold polymers to freeze a hairstyle in place firmly for soft, glossy finish. Aerosol formula provides a long-lasting style control, and provides frizz protection even in humid and windy conditions.

Get Started: Spray 8-10 inches away onto dry hair to style.

February 05, 2012

I like pantene products overall

This works well with frizz and has a nice scent
I found it weighed my hair down and left a residue, maybe I put too much on my hair, I don't know.
It is also a very sticky hair spray.

I liked it though and use it from time to time.

July 28, 2010

I like this product. The price is great, the smell is amazing and when using it after i shampoed with the same brand shampoo and conditioner i feel like it's one of the better hairsparys i've used. It doesn't make your hair rock hard but also lets your hair know who's boss! I defenetly recommend this product.

June 06, 2010

I received this product to review from Pantene Pro-V and ChickAdvisor. This was part of my prize basket for participating in the First Reality Hair Star contest.

Overall this hairspray is pretty good, it does take away a bit of the frizz that is associated with having medium-thick hair. I found it was good for taming the puffyness after washing my hair in the morning, making it look a little more "tame". The hairspray holds a curl pretty well. Often I find with medium-thick hair is it does not hold its curl. This product was pretty good at doing that. It also added a bit of shine, which is nice.

My only complaint was when you use it on dry hair, it does make it hard, forming little chunks of hair on top of you head. I found this product to be best used on damp hair, and should be only used on dry for touch-ups with updos and curls. Not bad overall, I may purchase it again in the future.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas