PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate
Good

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

July 15, 2016

Came across this at my local Costco after hearing how good it is from some co-workers. At first I thought it was a little different as you add a little water to the powder. Once its all mixed up and into a pea-nutty paste thats when you fall in love. All us woman have peanut butter cravings and this takes care of that craving GUILT FREE!!! Its so hard to believe its so low in fat and calories and it is also preservative free!! So worth the price as this powder goes such a long way.

November 21, 2014

In love with this product for my smoothies! great with almond milk, banana, chocolate protein powder and ice! and YUM!!

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

March 30, 2014

This product keeps me sane while dieting. It is delicious, low in calories and fat :)

November 08, 2011

I 100% agree with Jwitt - I am one of the biggest Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fans EVER and this peanut butter is AMAZING at filling the craving with highly reduced fat and calories! It has helped my fiance and I on our journey to becoming healthier before our wedding. It is absolutely amazing in smoothies and plain or vanilla yogurt - makes snacks feel like dessert!

July 05, 2011

Yes, I said Chocolate Peanut Butter, Powdered!!!I found this at my local co-op and got it. It was a tad more expensive than normal, but it is way cool. It is powdered peanut butter you add water too to make it creamy. I add it to my smoothies for the peanut butter flavor. With less calories and fat, it is such a peanut butter lovers dream come true.!! removes 85% of the fat calories without the chemicals typically used in producing reduced fat foods. Something else you won't find in PB2 is preservatives. What you will find is natural roasted peanut flavor that's also available in a rich chocolate variety.