Good

PC Blue Menu Steel Cut Oats Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 342 in Cereal

September 12, 2016

really liked the nutty flavour to the oats. Hearty breakfasts for our family for the colder months as well as great for baking for oatmeal cookies, loaves and crumbles. Excellent quality and taste something which is a staple in our house and very reasonable price.

August 24, 2016

I love the taste nutty flavour and chewy texture of PC Blue Menu Steel Cut Oats for breakfast. It is high fibre 100% whole grain with no sugars. Soluble and insoluble fibre.

August 10, 2016

These taste pretty plain on their own but I love using it for healthy recipes. Great for making oatmeal balls. I don't like to use these as a breakfast since it takes longer/ isn't as convinient as the Quaker packages but they are healthy and well priced and perfect for recipes.

July 15, 2016

These are just as good, if not better, than other brands. I use them frequently and enjoy feeling healthy when I do! I also like the cannister-type packaging better than the box-type. I feel like they stay fresher that way. Anyhow: these hearty oats will stand up to going into the refrigerator as leftovers, too, so they are well worth making a batch ahead!

January 19, 2016

I have these for breakfast almost everyday! It's fast and easy to make and has more fibre than comparable brands. The taste is a bit bland so I add fruit, nuts and sometimes I use milk instead of water for some creaminess. The taste is truly better than other brands and it still has a bit of a crunch to it after heating.

January 11, 2016

I love PC Blue Menu Steel Cut Oats! I make a big batch on Sundays using my crock pot and just reheat every morning during the week for a filling and warm breakfast. These are so high in protein and keep me quite full compared to other breakfast foods.

December 26, 2015

PC Steel Cut Oats are the perfect breakfast meal - healthy, nutritious, delicious and filling! I love the texture of these oats; they are not soupy or mushy like a lot of oats tend to be. Easy to prepare and easy to make, these will replace instant oatmeal.

December 26, 2015

Nothing warms better than a nice morning bowl of steel cut oats. If you are health conscious, then this is a staple ingredient that you need in your pantry. I love the nutty texture and flavour of these. They are not as processed as most oatmeal type products so you know you are getting the better part of the oats. They take longer to cook but the texture is one of my favourite things about this product. A little goes a long way and it fills you up and warms the soul.