Pear soap bar

Pear soap bar Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 171 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

March 14, 2017

Me and my hubby used it a long time ago.my husband like it so much.and always recomand me to use this soap.but now i start too .i like it too.my skin is not no more dry.i feel my skin in very good.

February 21, 2017

This is awesome quality and does it job effective. Even better it's affordable, I really mean it's cheap. My mom bought this all the time so
    It really brings back memories. My sister and I were reminiscing about this soap the other day. But the one thing we both said hands down it's a great product!

March 13, 2016

Not much of a scent or perfume which is great. It is hypoallergenic. But for me, I just was not fussy of the glycerine type soap and the fact that there was very little suds or foam while washing with it. Not my favorite soap and I probably will not purchase it again bit I still think it is a good over all product and will work well for people will allergies or sensitive skin.

January 01, 2016

This soap is perfect for someone who has recently pierced or tattooed their body. There is no fragrance to it so it will not irritate the new body art.

December 31, 2015

This is great for people with allergies . Not a lot of perfumes in this soap.