Peek Freans LifeStyle Cranberry Citrus Oat Crunch Cookies

Peek Freans LifeStyle Cranberry Citrus Oat Crunch Cookies Reviews

Ranked #1862 out of 2312 in Grocery

A delicious High Fiber, Whole Wheat Biscuit, Zero Cholesterol, Zero Trans Fat!

March 20, 2016

I love these cookies!! These are some of the only Peek Frean cookies that my mom bought for us kids when I was younger, because they were less sweet than the other ones, and SHE even liked them. As she was someone who hated cookies, that was saying a lot! They are perfect alongside tea and coffee

March 20, 2016

Je trouve que ces biscuits aux canneberges et citron sont les meilleurs de la série Life Style de Peek Freans. Ils ne sont pas trop sucrés avec un goût légèrement acidulé. Ils sont excellents avec un bon café ou thé pour un goûter ou bien avec crème glacée ou yogourt pour un dessert. De plus, ils sont une bonne source de fibres.

February 27, 2016

The Peek Freans LifeStye Cranberry Citrus Oat Crunch Cookies are ok. The taste is average to me. They are a healthy option and a good source of fiber.

January 06, 2016

I am so addicted to these cookies, they are not overly sweet and you can really taste that citrus ,its kind of a refreshing taste for a cookie, different from any cookie I've ever eaten

September 30, 2015

These are a great treat if you need to watch your sugar levels. They taste great and have way less sugar then other kinds. I love how they have a mix of flavors giving you a satisfied taste.

September 30, 2015

I love these cookies they taste amazing the only thing is I don't like dry fruit so the dry cranberries in it I try to pick out.

September 30, 2015

These are one of my favourite store-bought cookies! I love the citrus and cranberry flavours. Plus, you don't feel bad about eating 2 or 3 as 3 cookies are just 140 calories!

June 10, 2015

These are so tasty, I find once I start eating them I can't stop, they have a good citrusy/ cranberry flavor!

June 10, 2015

Awesome flavours together just love them with my afternoon tea and low calorie, low sugar, fat and 0 cholesterol

June 08, 2015

These cookies are so delicious I can't put the box down.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil