Physicians Formula Organics Liquid Foundation
Amazing

Physicians Formula Organics Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #616 out of 626 in Foundation

May 08, 2014

Love this product ... but I found the BB better and Loving all the gluten free makeup in this line

May 18, 2009

I was very excited to try this product; I figured I would LOVE it .... well I didn't love it. I didn't even really like it. The product comes in 3 shades, so I bought 2 shades so I could mix up one that matched my skin color. The product is a bit greasy meets sticky. Not a mixture you want on your face, more like something you would use to mache a piniata. It smelled a little strange as well, but I didn't really mind the smell, it was somewhat intriquing. The worst problem was the packaging. I left my makeup bag in my car on a warm day and the package literally began melting. The twist off cap allowed the makeup to ooze out and it got ALL OVER the rest of my makeup and ruined my bag. Sad. I was disappointed in the texture/consistency, the variety in shades, and especially the packaging. It was NOT worth my money, and I miss my cute makeup bag!! Now when I want a light foundation, I use a tinted moisturizer which I find effective and a nice alternative.

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam