• Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude
Amazing

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 1136 in Eye Shadow

May 26, 2016

Mine is Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner - Nude. I purchase with 40% discount and quality is so so. If I purchased with regular price, I would think waste of money.

January 25, 2016

I LOVE the shimmer strips! I had never heard of Physicians Formula before this purchase but this Nude pallet of shimmer strips looked really cool.

The packaging is super cute. It looks like a little book and has a little bow on it. The top cover contains the shimmer strips and the bottom cover contains a brush and mirror. I do not recommend using this brush. Using quality tools are a must to get the most out of your products.

The strips have everything from darker contouring shades, to blush and even highlights. They are very pigmented and quite shiny. If you don't like the dewy look, this pallet is not for you. You could just rub a brush through all of the colors and apply it to your cheeks like you would blush, but I like to use them separately. I mostly use the highlights on my brow line, in the corner of my eye and on my cheek bone to give it a nice dewy look.

December 12, 2015

Love the pretty lace packaging and magnetic lid. Some of the color are a little similar for my liking but they have a good variety. Easy to create many looks.