Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Foundation

Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Foundation Reviews

Ranked #383 out of 595 in Foundation

July 15, 2015

I usually enjoy Physicians Formula products, however this one was a complete miss for me! I find this foundation doesn't apply well at all, it goes on streaky and doesn't blend well. The fairest shade available was still dark and orange in tone on my skin. I was not impressed with this product at all!

September 09, 2014

Excellent product , easy application and amazing lasting power! I have huge pores and many spots from tanning and teenage acne, but this foundation makes my skin appear flawless and very natural! Only downside is the smell, very similar to that typical "grandma " purfume

June 18, 2014

Liquid foundation really doesn't sit well on my oily/combo skin and after a few hours most foundations start to look cakey. This one, however, lasts a very long time and I've never been happier with a liquid. The brush it comes with is useless so I recommend using a bigger one and buff it into the skin.

April 18, 2014

Good coverage and long wearing. I'm not sure that I like the brush applicator. The brush needs to be cleaned after each use. I ended up just using my fingers or a sponge.

March 25, 2014

Thiis is by far the best foundation I have tried to date. This foundaton feels light on your skin and conceals very effectively.

September 03, 2012

I got this product for a really good deal at CVS pharmacy and, though I am still in my teens and I don't need "age-defying" makeup quite yet, I was in desperate need for new foundation so I got this. This foundation has an SPF of 15 which is pretty nice and goes on smoothly. It also lasts all day and covers really well. I did have a few qualms though. I have tan skin and I can usually wear a medium in makeup, but I got this in medium and it was really, really light. I have to use a bronzer over it to make it the right color. Also a little goes really far. I am still not used to a pea sized amount being enough to cover my whole face and I squeeze out too much. The bottle makes it pretty much impossible too save the extra foundation so I end up having to waste it. Overall though this is a really good buy and I would recommend it, just be wary of which shade to get.