Pink Solution all purpose cleaner
Good

Pink Solution all purpose cleaner Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

March 10, 2017

I've been using the pink solution for about 3 months now and I'm pretty satisfied! It doesn't smell, doesn't have any chemicals and can be used for thousands of things! Right now, I'm mostly using it as a laundry detergent and it works very well, especially for my skin, since I usually have allergic reactions to some laundry detergents that have a powerful scent or chemicals.

I also use it as a window cleaner, an all-purpose cleaner and a bathroom cleaner!

The only thing that I might note on a downside would be to take out pee smell...my oldest peed like crazy on his mattress for a few years and whatever I used, be it Febreeze, baking soda, dishwashing liquid, borax...nothing worked so, I tried out the Pink solution and used the way that the representant told me to (the concentrated formula (like for the laundry detergent)) but found that it did not work...as a result, instead, we threw the mattress out...but it made me a bit dissapointed since it is claimed that it can take out pet urine odour well...

July 22, 2016

This is the best all purpose cleaner I have ever used. It amaze me every time I use it. I use it all the time to clean the bathrooms, kitchen and most recently I used it to take out stains. Works amazingly and the best part about it is that it's natural non-toxic, biodegradable and safe around children and pets. It's great if you have an allergy to chemical products. When I got it the guy that did the demonstration even put some in his mouth. That convinced my husband to get it. :) I truly recommend this product ! I love it more every time I use it! Thank you Pink Solution!

Hunty added a new review for
    Gain Flings 3 in 1 Detergent