Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 2328 in Grocery

July 24, 2016

So crunchy and delicious. A great way to add protein to a diet. I have tried store brand versions or no name versions but they are either too salty, not salty enough, or too greasy. I have a jar on my coffee table that my teenage sons kids snack on when they hang out at my place.

April 26, 2016

This is pretty much the only brand of peanuts I buy. It tastes great and the price is reasonable. They're great quality peanuts and that's really all there is too it. Simple and tasty.

March 01, 2016

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts has been around for a very long time and is a trusted brand. The peanuts are always fresh and crunchy. The jar is able to keep the nuts fresh even after opening. The peanuts go well with a Pad Thai dish or crushed over salad as it adds a bit of saltiness to your meal. And the bonus is that the peanuts are a high source of protein.

March 01, 2016

Oh my these are so addictive, This is one snack I can't get enough of ,so much flavor and a amazing crunch.Its an inexpensive snack too which is great.I usually purchase this at Walmart but it can also be purchased at grocery stores too.I love bringing out these snacks when my friends come over because they love them too

February 28, 2016

Love. Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. Such fresh taste, quality is always there, been a trusted brand for years. Love them as is or on cookies or on ice cram for crunch.

February 28, 2016

Planters est une marque de confiance pour les noix. Ces peanuts rôties à sec sont délicieuses car elles sont moins salées, moins grasses et plus savoureuses que d'autres. De plus, leur contenant permet de garder la fraîcheur pendant longtemps. Les préférées de ma famille.

December 30, 2015

Love these! Very delicious.... A great snack anytime... Yummy!

December 17, 2015

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts;

trusted brand of peanuts for years
    priced well for the amount of peanuts in the jar

nicely orasted
    not messy
    healthy
    easy to eat
    great taste
    fresh in my opinion

November 12, 2015

These peanuts are the only peanuts that are allowed in the house. We have tried numerous brands and nothing beats Planters. My only complaint is price. The cost of this has gone up drastically in the last 2 years.

April 18, 2015

These are the best peanuts to buy, I normally buy them as part of a gift to my dad ory grandpa. They both love peanuts. I am not the hugest fan of peanuts but I have to admit these ones are pretty darn good!