• Playtex Sport Ultra Thin Pads
Good

Playtex Sport Ultra Thin Pads Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

March 27, 2016

Perfect for active bodies. They fit so lightweight, you can barely feel them. I have worn mine to the gym on those last few days of my period where a tampon is too much, and a pad is in the way. Super thin, but still super protective. I highly recommend these to the ladies who are up and moving around lots as they stay in place nicely and don't come unstuck.

February 14, 2016

You don't feel them at all: you can run or be sit confortly at home, it's like you have nothing in your panties. And no wet situation or feeling. I feel free and dry with it and not afraid of accidents.

January 27, 2016

I started playing baseball and my regular panty liners were just not cutting it due to shifting all over the place. These are great and super comfortable but won't move around on you probably because of the wings but super effective that I just fully switched over from my regular brand.

September 28, 2015

Playtex Sport Ultra Thin Pads;

Great thin pads
the thickness is a definite plus

great for the on the go
active life style

prevents leaks
good for support

September 28, 2015

I bought them on sale to try them and was very impressed they were quite absorbent. wish they did have a night time one cause they were a comfortable pad.

May 26, 2015

I received this product for free and I was quite impressed. They are thin, although still really absorbent. They are great for moving around and living an active life!

May 23, 2015

playtex sport ultra thin pads are wonderful, i just love them,I brought one pack just to try and see how it works, , they are best pads ever used thin /slim and good for long wear.

May 13, 2015

#Playtex #Sport #Ultra #Thin #Pads are( Perfect Pads) to where when you are doing any kind of physical sports. They are very comfortable, very absorbent , very thin so they are not to bulky to wear when you exercise. #PlaytexSport "Ultra Thin Pads"- Wings are designed with an anti-leak absorbent core that pulls fluid quickly into the pad and locks it in. So you stay dry and comfortable. Great for an active #LifeStyle. and very well priced.