Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner - Clean Citrus Scent

Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner - Clean Citrus Scent Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

October 05, 2016

This was a tough one to rate regarding to price. I absolutely love this and it is the best Multi Purpose Surface Cleaner I have used bar none, especially compared to Windex Multi, Mr Clean Multi, Lysol Multi. But it is so expensive for the small bottle. You use just as much as any other multi purpose cleaner I find and again, even though this one works the best, it is still hard to spend $8.00 for 473 ml bottle.. But I wait for it to go on sale and buy at least 2 bottles.

This multi surface cleaner is good for wood, metal, glass, granite, electronics !!
I do recommend this.

September 22, 2016

this is by far one of my favorite cleaners, not only does it do an amazing job cleaning , it makes my whole house feel like a maid has just been through!

February 18, 2016

I can't live without Pledge's Multi Surface Cleaner - Clean Citrus Scent. It makes cleaning so easy. I love that I can use it on many different surfaces throughout my home. It's safe to use on wood, metal, glass, granite, and electronics. It removes dust, dirt and finger prints. When it comes to cleaning electronics its anti-static. It's made with a 99% natural formula. The citrus scent smells really nice. I don't have to search for different sprays for a specific surface. It's worth the price to cut the time I spend cleaning in half. Would highly recommend.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS