Good

Presidents Choice Fine Grind Coffee Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 481 in Coffee

March 16, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this coffee! It has a strong bold flavour yet it's not too strong to raise the hairs off your back. I really like this coffee in the morning, it's the perfect roast to start your day off right.

June 13, 2014

We buy nothing buy president's choice coffee! It is a great smooth cup of coffee that I am not embarrassed to serve to friends and family

September 20, 2013

We buy nothing but Presidents Choice coffee at our house now. The West Coast Dark is my personal favourite, with the milder versions on hand for times when not quite so much kick is required. For the price, you can't beat it.

June 21, 2013

I buy the West Coast Dark Roast... Great flavour... great price

July 18, 2012

We go throu a LOT of coffee in our house! And this is our go to....good taste and good price!

February 13, 2012

After having recently purchased a Tim Horton's coffeemaker, I tried this coffe for the first time. It's a premium blend, chock full of flavor and aroma! Can only use fine grind in this maker so was happy to find a product that's a bit cheaper but with superb flavor!