Proactiv Solution Kit Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

Renew
This medicated Renewing Cleanser is made with new, exclusive micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide — featuring smaller, finer particles designed to quickly penetrate pores to start killing acne-causing bacteria on contact. Tiny exfoliating beads gently remove dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging.

Revitalize
This refreshing, alcohol-free toner helps remove impurities and excess oil so your skin looks and feels clean, soft and refreshed -- not tight and dried out. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.

Repair
The repairing treatment is a feather-light medicated lotion that gets deep into clogged pores faster but is designed to be gentler on the skin. It's an oil-free formula that's safe for your entire face.

For more information, please visit http://www.proactiv.com.

February 27, 2017

There isn't many product out there that I don't like. With Proactiv I had a hard time trying too figure out why it just wouldn't work for my skin. It would immediately burn and dry out my skin so much. After using the face cleanser I immediately had too put some type of lotion on as it tried out my skin so much. The toner was really nice it had a very nice cooling sensation too my skin. I do notice that the lotion really didn't help with my skin and my breakouts when I was in high school. It actually if anything made my skin so much worse. The thing is with acne cleansers it will completely strip out everything in your skin and if you have sensitive skin like mine it made everytime ten times worse for me. The smell was refreshing though. I had zero issues with that. Maybe if they had an option for sensitive skin this probably would have been a way better option for me. I know a lot of celebrities endorse this product and make it sound like the perfect solution too your acne problem but I wasn't a fan of this product. I did find the mask too be pretty nice. It didn't make my skin feel dried out, it did make it feel pretty hydrated.

I bought this at The Bay for $60 the 3 step program.

0.5/5

February 27, 2017

I tried proactiv on and off throughout my teen years and never experienced any of the amazing transformations that they claim to have. It is really expensive and I hardly saw any change

February 27, 2017

I have tried proactiv on three separate occasions. It does not work for me. In fact my skin has gotten worse each time I've tried it. I know that they say it works for everyone but that simply isn't true. I would not purchase this product again and I wouldn't use it again even if it was given to me.

February 19, 2017

Proactiv is awesome! I mainly use the step two bottle as I find it lasts longer than the other two bottles. But as a whole the kit works so well. It clears up my skin and makes it so smooth. It is very expensive though so I try to hoard the bottles for as long as I can.

January 26, 2017

I was an avid Proactiv gal for years and then decided to try different products. Cost effectiveness is my middle name, so I figured experiment.

Well I eventually went back. NOTHING and I mean nothing has ever worked like Proactiv works for me.

I am 39, I get occasional acne and I like smooth, clear skin. The key is to use a little amount of each product, A little goes a long way.

I currently use the basic kit- The Renewing Cleanser, toner and repair treatment.

I rarely LOVE LOVE LOVE a product, but I would recommend if you have acne issues, really does work.

January 17, 2017

Had really high hopes for this. Called the company and informed them that I have sensitize skin. They told me that this product was perfect for me. Tried it on and my skin was completely burnt and was breaking out even more. Started using it less often like they told me to. Unfortuanly the problem contiued persisting for months. Perhaps this is a good product if you dont have sensitive skin

November 30, 2016

I got this Proactive kit as a gift. They claim it will get rid of all your acne, but I think you must have to apply it to your face religiously. You need to do the toner, wash and blemish cream everyday for it to have an effect. Now I just use the blemish cream after a shower. It tends to keep my skin from breaking out. It is worth it for mild acne.

October 20, 2016

I buy mine from a vending machine in the Syracuse mall. I love love this stuff. It makes my skin glow and always takes care of pimples. The only thing is it's best to get the whole package with the cleanser, toner and lotion. It is the only way. It's not that expensive considering it does last long. A little goes a long way in the case of proactive. I have noticed once you stop using though that the breakouts begin again. So it's best to keep stocked up well. I will be buying this for my daughter and sons once they reach the pimple stage because it is the most effective acne/pimple treatment I have ever used.

October 19, 2016

Used this as a teenager to try and beat hormonal acne. Although my skin reacts well to benzoyl peroxide, these products just didn't work for my skin. I spent a lot of money on these products hoping my skin would just get better but if anything, it just became more irritated. The cleanser has a slight exfoliant in it which was too irritating for my sensitive skin and the toner was extremely drying and made my skin burn. I tried these products even after promises of "new formulas" with the same results. The worst part was the awful sulfur smell that these products have that actually linger on the skin.

0.5/5

August 29, 2016

Alright so here i go...i have/ had terrible acne..took my dermo years to help me clear it up so my opinion on this stuff is based on my own experience with my cystic acne.
    1) it dried out my skin to a point that it flaked ..literally, when i touched my face it rained like ashes off a fire.
    2) my face hurt ..it was sensitive to even those 3 hello kisses you give when you meet someone.
    3) when i stopped using it my acne got 5x worse ( this is true to everyone who uses/used proactive because i discussed this side effect with other users)
    4) it bleaches your face AND all your towels/ bed sheets (no fun especially since this product doesn't work)

All in all this made my skin much, much worse so if you have cystic acne STAY AWAY and to be honest, i suggest even if its not cystic acne ..find something else!!

sbarber77 added a new review for
    herbal essances shampoo

sbarber77 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    CUBA