Pur Minerals Foundation Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 595 in Foundation

See the flawless complexion that Pur Minerals has to offer with this all-inclusive kit. It jumpstarts your journey to a more beautiful appearance with skin-healthy makeup thats custom matched to suit your unique tone. The Starter Kit includes : 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup - Deeper Mineral Glow Universal Marble Powder - Spice Chisel Makeup Brush Deeper is for warm-toned, very dark complexions.

April 25, 2016

This is my favorite product ever! At first I was hesitant to try thi founation because I have a really sensitive skin. But ever since I tried it, my skin has improved a lot and I love how it covers blemishes on my face.

March 09, 2016

The Pur Minerals foundation is quite versatile.
I love that I can change the amount of coverage that I get from it by the method
of application. It can definitely give you a full coverage if that's what your'e looking
for. Also, it contains spf! Always a bonus when your sunscreen is built into
the foundation.

March 09, 2016

I have been using this product for many years, I do have lazer hair removal on my face and can apply this right afterwards and return to work. It is easy to apply and looks great, I have tried other cheaper products but always go back to this product, nothing compares to it.

January 11, 2016

Give me beautiful coverage and evens out my redness. It's a little pricy for my liking but it's so worth it! Plus it never causes me to breakout!

January 05, 2016

I love it. Natural ingredients, amazing coverage. Makes me feel like I'm doing my combination skin a favour. It covers so well that I can powdery my face without foundation. Great time saver. Love it.

January 04, 2016

I have used Pur Minerals for years and i'm always being completed on how nice my makeup is even on the humid-est days of summer. No irritation and covers well and so simple to apply. Can't imagine using a different powder foundation than this!

June 12, 2015

I have been using this press powder for a year now and I love it. I have very sensitive skin and I find that this one is not so harsh. When I first purchased it I was floored at the price because it was 50 bucks. However the coverage is flawless and clean.

May 23, 2015

I have sensitive skin and found that the powder clogged my pores and caused acne.

May 03, 2015

Looks natural and easy to apply with great coverage.

February 08, 2015

Have used this product for years and would not switch. Gives a uniforms complexion without looking powdery.
Another great advantage Is the sunscreen in it. Seems expensive for just powder but is comparable to the cost of competitive products.