Pure Anada Lip Balm
Good

Pure Anada Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 814 in Lip Balm

December 29, 2016

Got this in at a fundraiser as part of a mini grab bag. It is super basic balm that has a nice scent and goes on smooth. I find the price awesome and I am able to pick it up in town. Great to shop and support locally.

September 04, 2016

I was looking for a cheaper substitute for my regular lip balm when I stumbled upon the Pure Anada range. Their lip balms are organic and made in Canada, which is a plus if you enjoy local or natural products.

There are quite a few different flavours to choose from. I bought the Lime flavour, which smells amazing and just like a freshly-squeezed lime. Some organic lip products tend to get overly mushy, and since this was being shipped to me, I was worried this might happen, but it did not. It has a very thick texture that really hugs the lips and stays put for a long time. It feels incredibly moisturizing, and if I put it on overnight, my lips feel amazing in the morning.

If you're looking for a new lip balm and can't afford to spend a lot of money on one, I would highly recommend this one. It does a great job, and smells great too!