Purex 2X Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Ultra Purex® Detergents give your clothes a real, deep-down clean that everybody can see, feel and smell-and always at a great Purex® brand value!

November 17, 2016

This is just as good as tide, it smells wonderful and gets tough stains out. Bonus part is you don't need hot water to do this. Cold water is what makes this stuff work. My clothes and bedding smell fresh for weeks. It is cheaper than tide too. I love all of the Purex detergents they are great quality and always keep our families clothes fresh. Great for sensitive skin too.

May 09, 2016

This detergent smells good and cleans the clothes more then expected. This is the brand that I usually use because it is always in sale at walmart or other stores

February 23, 2016

It smells great and leave clothes clean and also used as a pretreatment it gets the stains out. I bought it when it was on sale but no it is my go to brand.

February 08, 2016

I've been using Purex products for years, after the price of Tide kept increasing. Now, I'd never consider using any other product for our laundry. Purex cleans our clothes the same, at a very low price point. With budgets being so tight, any way to save a few pennies is much appreciated. And the scents are not overpowering. Great product!

January 28, 2016

I usually buy this brand because it always is on sale and it seems to wash my clothes well. It leaves my clothes smelling great for days.

1.5/5

January 06, 2016

I tried this and was not impressed. I found it to be somewhat "thin" compared to my usual brand and found I had to use twice as much - not a good bargain in my opinion.

December 19, 2015

Great laundry detergent, keeps the laundry nice and clean and it's easy to use!

December 15, 2015

A usual laundry soap for me. It gets my laundry clean and for a good price.

September 01, 2015

This gives you the best bang for you buck. It makes your clothes smell nice and they always come out clean. You just can't go wrong with this brand.

August 30, 2015

This is the laundry soap I use most often. It is an excellent price at Costco and most importantly it doesn't irritate mine or my kids sensitive skin.