Purple, Green and Yellow by Robert Munsch
Good

Purple, Green and Yellow by Robert Munsch Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 960 in Books

April 28, 2016

I love all of Robert munsch! I remember when I use to read then as a kid. I loved the story's. Some waa funny and there was always a lesson behind the story.

January 31, 2016

I remember reading this book over and over when I was a kid. I bought this for my sons library he loves it as much as I do.

January 21, 2016

Robert Munsch books are so fun an colourful! I expect that's why I loved them so much as a child. I had many of the pocket sized books as a child, including Purple, Green and Yellow, and I loved to read them on long car trips.

July 17, 2015

Love this book, Once again as with most Robert Munsch books my mom read them to my siblings & I as kids and now I read it to my daughter.
The books is cute & funny... the first time I read it to my daughter I was a little concerned it was going to give her bad ideas. lol So far so good on the colouring people with marks thing!

May 04, 2015

This is an adorable book that all kids should read. Robert Munsch is an amazing author and never fails to mesmerize children.

May 04, 2015

This is one of my favourite books as a child! I went out and bought it for my niece. Anything Robert Munsch is great!

April 27, 2015

This is such a fun read, I loved it as a kid! It's funny how she keeps colouring herself and she ends up turning into all these colours with different markers. Her parents keep getting mad at her but she keeps on colouring herself anyways. A cute book to read to kids since I loved it as a kid.

April 02, 2015

Another one of my childhood favourites and a favourite among my students. This book is HILARIOUS as Munsch humorously describes, and depicts in great pictures, a girl who just wants to keep trying the newest markers.

This is a staple on my bookshelf among many other Munsch classics :)

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!