• Ratatouille (2007)
  • Ratatouille (2007)

Ratatouille (2007) Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1005 in DVD

From Disney & Pixar, the creators of 'Cars and 'The Incredibles' comes Ratatouille. In one of Paris' finest restaurants, Remy, a determined young rat, aspires to become a renowned French Chef. With the help of his friend Linguini, they set off on a fun-filled adventure, setting in motion a hilarious chain of events that turns the City Of Lights upside-down.

January 20, 2017

This movie is so adorable! If you haven't seen it, watch it. I adored the storyline and all the characters! Remy is such a fun loving character and I found Emile hilarious!

September 22, 2016

This is one of my favourite movies! It is so cute and the story line is amazing! It does really go to show that "Anyone can be a chef"! I watch this as much as possible

April 14, 2016

I didn't think I would be interested in seeing this movie and when I did, I was hooked. This was such an adorable movie. All the characters were so cute. Kids will definitely love this movie. It is fun and full of excitement.

March 17, 2016

I love this movie! I especially like watching this movies in French, because they actually change the letters and everything to make it French. And it's such a cute movie! I notice something different every time I watch it.

March 13, 2016

This is an absolutely adorable Children's movie. Such a cute story line and very cute adorable tiny 4 legged characters. I love that it was different than a lot of the movies that was out there. The kids loved it.

February 09, 2016

A great movie that's funny but inspiring and touching as well. The animations were my favorite, they were just so realistic, and this movie definitely made me hungry!

February 09, 2016

This is a very cute movie, cute and funny. Kids and adults would both enjoy watching it

January 27, 2016

Was skeptical about another animated film at first...especially one about a rodent :p
    BUT! BUUUUUUT!
    This has become one of my FAVORITES!
    I don't want to give anything away
    The beautiful city scapes of PARIS...
    The chaotic KITCHEN, creating new dishes
    ANYONE CAN COOK
    A great motivational movie for anyone.
    Beautiful animation and soundtrack

January 16, 2016

My daughter loves this movie. Such a good movie and life lessons to be learned.

January 03, 2016

One of my favourite disney movies! It's so cute and this movie never gets out i can always keep watching it without getting bored