Raw Natural Beauty Mineral Foundation
Amazing

Raw Natural Beauty Mineral Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #572 out of 595 in Foundation

Active Mineral Foundation is formulated with fine, weightless minerals to veil imperfections and even the skin tone. Naturally moisturizing and conditioning, each shade offers exceptional coverage without the oils, preservatives and chemicals found in traditional foundations. Non-comedogenic, cake-proof textures set to a lasting finish that won't settle into fine lines or pores, resulting in a smooth, youthful complexion. The skin is left with a velvety smooth texture and a clear, healthy radiance. Light 1 - Light Ivory is ideal for fair to ivory skin tones.

January 26, 2010

The foundation looks great on. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way for sure you only need a tiny dab or else you overdo it. I find though that I can't 100% cover my blemishes with just the foundation but it might cover if you just have a few that aren't that red or bad looking. Mine are more like scabs at the moment (I broke out big time after trying a new face wash and it pretty much burned my skin). So it may just be that my skin is too rough and in the final stages of healing for it to cover naturally. I really don't mind that it doesnt cover though because I have a great liquid mineral foundation that covers anything, so it doesnt matter if my foundation can. It does cover the redness around my nose that is a result of broken capilaries (I have had them for as long as I can remember).

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends