Renuzit® Adjustables Cones Winter Berry Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Hawaiian Sunset has an invigorating breeze of tropical fruit. Renuzit Adjustables are easy to use. Simply adjust the cone height to release the right amount of fragrance to banish odors and leave behind a clean, refreshing scent. Renuzit Adjustables come in many exceptional fragrances that will transform any room -- it's an affordable way to give any room a refreshing new scent.

January 25, 2016

some of us purchase these for our workplace love the berry scent Renuzit Adjustable Cones lasts for such a long time

March 20, 2015

These don't work well at all! You can barely even smell the scent, they just aren't a practical thing to have. They don't get the job done. Not buying one of these again.

March 17, 2015

These all suck. They don't last long at all. They smell nice, but they don't stay for more than 2 weeks

February 16, 2015

I have tried these cones in several places in my home. The price is great and so are the scents. However I just find that the product evaporates very quickly and the scent does not expand much from where it is placed. Overall, I would just invest in a good scented candle or the oil plug-ins.

February 15, 2015

Renuzit cones have been around for years and work great, as long as it's a small room. I always have one in the bathroom, hidden behind the toilet. I want the bathroom to have a nice smell, instead of a stinky winky.

October 14, 2014

I have a bunch of these at home and in the office ( I own horses lol) and love these. Winterberry is great and so it raspberry

September 05, 2014

we swear by these. They are great, smell good, not over powering and is amazing for small area's. We keep them in all bedrooms of our house, bathroom, laundry room, and everywhere else you can think of that may get smelly. well worth the price.

September 05, 2014

Because I have three dogs and am particular about my house and its scent, I am always on the look out for air fresheners. The reason I like the Renuzit brand, is that they boast about how natural they are on the label. I have never really verified to see how true that is, but I do know that their products have never given me a headache. As I am migraine prone, I tend to be extra cautious about added chemicals in my house. But so far, it is all good with the Renuzit air fresheners. They are super cheap, all though I wish that they were easier to find! I see that Target stocks a few scents, but I am really in love with a green melon limited edition one. Hopefully I can stock up on that one if I come across it again!

1.5/5

October 05, 2013

I had once bought these on sale for $ 1 each. Even though it didn't cost much, but was a waste of money. I kept them in washrooms around the house and I never felt that I could smell anything. And with in few weeks it had just shrunk.

April 10, 2012

I did not like this poroduct. It barely smells and dries out too fast. I prefer sprays to gel cones.