Reversa Eye Cream with 4% Glycolic Acid
Good

Reversa Eye Cream with 4% Glycolic Acid Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 347 in Eye Cream

February 06, 2016

This reversa eye cream was a pleasant surprise.
    I was a little nervous to use it at first because of the glycolic acid that it contained.
    But it didn't irritate my skin at all. It was a next texture too, even with the spf.
    Only used one tube of it so I'm not sure how effective it would be long term.
    Overall, I liked the formula and would consider using it again.

January 04, 2016

Smooths out fine lines under my eyes
    Light cream, non greasy
    Affordable price

August 05, 2014

works nice, my face is much smoother and it didn't irritate my skin like some of them do. Be sure to try this one.

August 28, 2013

This eye cream has helped me get rid of sagging eye lids and some eye lid pimples. Now those pimples (for lack of a better word) are almost gone. The sagging is almost gone. I was careful not to overdo it in the begining because Glycolic can be harsh. Now I use it like religion every day. It's a bit pricy but a stellar performer. It took me 2 years of continued use to actually see these reults. So not for the faint of heart. Y got to be patient. I buy mine at Shoppers. I only need a tiny about the size of 2 or 3 mm drop so a little bit goes a long way. I usually replace after 1 year.