Revlon Age Defying Spa Illuminating SPF Foundation

Revlon Age Defying Spa Illuminating SPF Foundation Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 622 in Foundation

May 10, 2016

A good product overall. I thought it would be more illuminating. But it is not bad for light to medium coverage
    Althought it is light weight and this feels nice on the skin

July 11, 2015

I have used this foundation for quite some time now. I really like the coverage. It is thicker than most and goes on smoothly and gives me a flawless finish. This is not light and gives an opaque look, which I need. No flimsy foundations for me! Does it help with lines, well I don't really think so. But it has been my standard foundation now for the last few years and I would not change it for anything. I also like the fact that there is some spf in it.

March 01, 2014

I think this foundation is really good for dry skin types, it leaves a healthy dewy finish on the skin. This has medium coverage, but blends in really nicely. I found the built in brush to be unsanitary however, but it is useful for touch ups. This can wear down during the day, so powder is necessary with this.

August 18, 2012

When I said I was a cosmeticsaholic I was serious. Lol, I have tons of products but at first I am giving the priority of writing the reviews to my favorite ones. This foundation is amazing. Has its own brush so it is really easy to apply and gives your face that healthy glow! Already bought two, three more of this and gave them as gifts. All those gals are so happy and they all love the results as well!