• Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color
  • Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color

Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Ammonia-free formula with built in UV defense leaves your hair in better condition.

July 02, 2016

This hair color is one of the best. It has a large selection of shades. The shades are rich, beautiful and radiant. There is a multidimensional effect with different tones that gives off highlights. Gray coverage is great. The conditioner leaves your hair silky, smooth and with shine. Hair is left with beautiful color.

August 21, 2015

This is one of cheapest boxed hair dyes out there yet it is about the best that I have used. I color my hair at home all the time and have tried just about every variety out there. I purchased this one because I had received a free coupon. I couldn't be more pleased, it is so true to color. This is now my go to for hair color. Seriously if you color at home you really must try this one you will be very pleasantly surprised.

June 11, 2015

Love this brand of hair dye! Super cheap and works really well. Color stays longer than most other drugstore brands. I usually get the colour dark brown.

May 20, 2015

I decided to try something new, as you can see in my previous picture my hair is a little blonder, and everyone kept telling me how white my hair was etc.. So i tried the Revlon Colorsilk #71 and I like the results! My hair does look a lot more natural and it felt great afterwards, not fried like with other brands of hairdye. The only reason why I didnt rate 5 stars is because it didnt completly dye my roots

May 19, 2015

I have to be honest, I was skeptical. I had a FPC through Walmart, and when I got to the store it was on sale for 5 dollars. I've had very bad experiences with cheap hairdyes before but I took the leap of faith. And I'm glad I did. The color came ouy EXACTLY how I wanted it to, the smell was really nice ( it uses apple extract) and it covered my whole head of hair, which is medium/long. All in all, if you're on a budget, and want to change things up in the hair department, give it a try :)

May 09, 2015

#Revlon #ColorSilk #Beautiful #Color It works pretty good at covering my grey, it does leave my hair shiny. healthier looking and soft. I didn't find it had a harsh smell like other brands I have tried. the price is much cheaper than many other brand too. I tried Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color for #free but I have also bought it a few times. Good Hair Coloring Product.

May 09, 2015

Long lasting, doesn't damage hair badly, and it's cheaper then the other ones they actually sell it at the dollar store for $3 I used it to die under my hair black and it came out beautiful and still barely faded 4 months later!

May 09, 2015

I loved this haircolor the shade was awesome, I'm a redhead that needed a touch of grey coverage and it took care of the grey and matched to my own color perfectly. The conditioner left my hair feeling great and I found the color itself washed out of my hair really easily. Some others you have to stand in the shower forever to get the color out but this was out in no time, I really liked that. I will definitely be using this again.

November 06, 2014

This is my standard go-to hair colour choice. It's actually the same shade as in the picture above: #30 Dark Brown, or as I call it "curly girl" b/c of the picture on the box (that's how I remember the shade). I go tone-on-tone brunette just to cover up the grey hairs that start to grow out, not to change a colour. This is perfect b/c it's a perfect match for dark brown hair but doesn't make that mistake of turning orange-brown, or black-brown. It's so hard to find a brunette shade that falls right in the middle, and that's why I trust this one. It's usually a cheaper priced one too. I do have to leave it in for about 40 mins to cover my greys. I've had no problems with damage, fading, or non-coverage. I am also a messy applier: you don't see the white drips fall on the counter, floor, and sink but half an hour later they've turned brown and dyed a surface, ugh. Totally fault of messy self.

August 04, 2014

It's a long lasting hair colour. My hair are soft and shiny. Great Stuff!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes