Revlon Equave Volumizing Detangling Conditioner
Good

Revlon Equave Volumizing Detangling Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 2163 in Hair Care

September 13, 2016

I cannot say enough about this product!! I have been using it for about two weeks after only washing with shampoo. I used to go through a bottle of conditioner in a week and after two weeks, I haven't even opened my conditioner as this spray in leave in conditioner has my hair feeling soft, flowy and looking extremely healthy!! It is a lightweight formula with a terrific scent! I have only seen it in salons, but am stocking up on my next visit!

July 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Il laisse mes cheveux doux et il aide à les démêler avant et après la douche. (ce qui peut être assez difficile avec mes cheveux frisés.) Il est super je le recommande et le prix est raisonnable.

March 16, 2016

I recently received it from my hairdresser and I am in love with it! I highlight my hair and in the winter, my hair can get so tangled near my coat collar. This winter, I have had no problem at all brushing out my hair. It's easy and smooth every day! My hair is also fine and doesn't hold a style long. With Revlon, I have found my hair to have so much more volume and hold a curl all day. This is huge! My hair even has that salon product scent. I have had so many compliments on my hair and I think it's totally because of this product! Definitely recommend!