Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 787 in Lip Balm

December 03, 2016

I got one of these free with a box of tampons ages ago, so I wasn't at all invested when I tried it. The consistency is AMAZING, it slides on so luxuriously. The pigmentation on most of the ones I've tried is minimal, so it's mostly for just a touch of colour when you don't want a super dramatic look. There are darker shades that I haven't tried personally that may give more pigmentation. Mostly, I love this lipstick because of how hydrating it is. I have chronically dry skin and extremely sensitive skin, so most lipsticks irritate me and dry my lips out in an instant. I usually have to apply a bunch of protective and hydrating layers on underneath and repeat the process over halfway through the day. With this lipstick, I have none of those problems. My first one actually ran out super quick because I ended up using it INSTEAD of my chapstick. If I could, I would have one in every colour available.

October 21, 2016

When Revlon came out with their original ColorStay Overtime line many years ago I had found the best. I continued to try other brands of long wearing lipstick, but none of them compared in quality - Expensive for a drug store brand but 100% worth the price. Super model is purpleish with brownish undertone. The color looks great with my skin tone. It still looks great on and if i let it dry for 10 mins from application theres no need for a single touch up no matter what i eat or how much i lick my lips.

July 20, 2016

Good for someone who wants some lip colour but isn't used to wearing a full blown lip stick. Some of the colours are very pigmented but very light texture like a glossy balm. Some of the lighter shade are way too light so try them with your skin tone before you purchase. Can really show how dry your lips are

May 11, 2016

Definitely leaves the lips feeling buttey, moisturized and pigmented. Great for cold climates when the skin tends to dry out. Affordable and easily accessible. Staying power is not so great.

May 03, 2016

I love this color. It's not too bright on my lips. It's a really nice, casual pink for everyday wear. It smells nice, unlike other lipsticks. When you eat food the color fades but doesn't form the "feathered look" lipstick tends to do after eating or wearing for a while. It changes to a subtle version of the color. I really like that! The formula is moisturizing, however it applies a bit strangely (it kind of gets splotchy even when my lips aren't dry). The other colors I have don't do this so maybe it's just my product.

February 29, 2016

This is one of my favorite lip products ever. They come in a range of different colors and they make your lips super, super soft. I have at least five of these and I use them every day. The packaging is super cute as well.

February 01, 2016

So moisturizing and makes my lips feel amazing, great colour selection and pretty well pigmented!

1.5/5

September 24, 2015

I love the Revlon Lip Butters. Especially in Pink Truffle. I absolutely hate this shade. It looks and feels like the formula is different than the others. It applies so patchy and doesn't even last. I was so disappointed since I am a huge fan of the other lip butters. Oh well, I guess it's not meant for everyone.