Revlon Matte Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #757 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

Soft, suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly and evenly.Provides high-impact color and a soft matte finish.Feels smooth and luxurious on the eyes.

November 27, 2014

I'm not sure if you can still even purchase these shadows -- they may have been discontinued. I only have this in the lightest shade, 001 Vintage Lace. You get 2.4g but the price varies depending on where you purchase it (just Google it). In my experience, these shadows are very soft but not chalky, and very silky smooth. They blend out beautifully. They don't seem to be super pigmented, so they're probably not a great all-over lid color, but as a crease/transition shade or a highlight, these are great. Definitely worth a try.

July 17, 2012

I purchased this eyeshadow in Vintage Lace and in my opinion, it is the best dupe for Bobbi Brown's Bone eyeshadow. I got it at a Revlon sale in a flea market a few months ago for 3 bucks but I think I would have still bought it even if it was retail. In addition to it being cheaper than Bobbi Brown's, I think the colour is just as good. I use it all over my lids before I add any other colour so that I have a blank palette to work with. I truly believe that every girl needs a colour like Vintage Lace in their makeup collection.

April 24, 2012

I have this in vintage lace and love it. You don't need to use a lot of it to get a really nice pigmented look. It's especially a great color to use as a highlighter.

April 24, 2012

I have this shadow in Venetian Blue and I love it!
The colour is so rich and vibrant!
I love that it's a matte shadow! It's great for layering allowing you to control the intensity!
It looks just as amazing on and is true to colour :)

March 02, 2012

matte high lights are my favorite, so i love this shadow in 001 vintage lace. you a ton of product, and it's quality. not too chalky, smooth and light, buildable. if i need a matte shadow, i know what im getting.

April 19, 2011

If you love to wear crazy eyeshadow colors i do strongly recommend that you try this color. If you have brown eyes this is totally the color for you it will make your eyes pop. Its very easy to put on it last for about 3 hours for me thats the only bad thing about it.

January 26, 2010

This stuff is awesome, i have the shades riviera blue and peach sorbet and together they make a great smokey eye! I find I need to apply more than I usually do, but the shadow stays put and blends nicely.