Revlon New Complexion One Step Oil - Free Makeup With SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 597 in Foundation

Get natural-looking coverage that stays smooth and fresh all day. New Complexion Oil-Free* Makeup is a lightweight formula that evens out your skin tone without clogging pores. Free of fragrances, irritants, and oils this liquid makeup is infused with minerals to naturally brighten your skin tone. In 6 beautiful, natural-looking shades. *No animal, vegetable or mineral oil

May 29, 2012

Best coverage, not see-through, very light on the face, a little goes a long way i this container! Around 16-18 $

August 22, 2011

I git this as a gift and I found that it gave me great coverage in the areas I needed the most. It doesn't feel heavy but covers well. Its fast and easy to apply with better results than powder alone. The only thing is to avoid applying too much or it starts to look obvious.

April 27, 2010

Best foundation I've ever tried. Gives a completely natural look to your skin WHILE covering the flaws/zits/whatever that you don't want people to see. It's oil-free so it works great with oily skin and mixes really well with the color of your skin so it does lead to weird marks under you chin or a fake tanned look. I was so disappointed not to find one the last time I went shopping for foundations, I'll never find a better one than this for 15 dollars !

February 06, 2010

This is one of the best products I have used for cover-up. I used to use Clinique but decided one day to try this to save some money and have never gone back. The coverage is amazing and it feels wonderful on with absolutely no need for reapplying or any shine. I would recommend this to anyone.

February 12, 2009

hmm.. I bought this in Dubai Duty Free. I thought that Revlon would be perfect..
but. I don't like it at all. The coverage is very light. If you have a bit darker color you will see that it doesn't blend in very smoothly. I defenetly would not recommend this!

January 26, 2009

As the average consumer, I don't normally shell out 15 dollars for makeup. I wasn't really impressed.

Pros: light matte finish, included mirror,
Cons: Price, only came in a small array of shades, the sponge they provided didn't last