• RoC Extra Comfort Cleansing Water
Good

RoC Extra Comfort Cleansing Water Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 12, 2016

I love micellar waters, and this one by RoC is a gem! It is unfragranced which is great, and it removes every last trace of my makeup (including waterproof products). It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or sticky. I definitely recommend you check it out!

April 07, 2016

Personally, I feel $24 for 'cleansing water' is a little extreme.
They say to apply in the morning using a cotton pad, to wake-up your skin and in the evening to remove make-up. Wipe over the face and eyes with gentle circular moves.
Which I had day after day, and still, I was not satisfied with the results!
Nothing changed, my face just felt rough and dry in the end.
No Recommendations From Me!!

September 08, 2013

I don't know about anyone else but I HATE washing my face at night. I just find it to be such a huge task everyday and I hate getting cleansers all gooped up in my hair. So I was super happy to see that a lot of the high end lines have been coming out with no-rinse cleansing waters. I decided to give RoC's a try since it seems to be the best price for a big bottle on sale these days. And I have to say I really love it! it deep cleans all my makeup off and any daily or environmental dirt, oil all off my face SO easily. I really recommend giving it a try if you hate fussing about your skin care but tired of oil, break outs from daily makeup usage.